After Alice A Progressive Pop Rock Band with 3 Number 1 Songs '99 Gold', 2 Time 'Perfect Crime and 'Left Me' on our CD 'Memories' plus 3 Number 1 songs 2 Time 'Morning', 'Love It and 'British' on our New CD After Alice' ReLoad due in late in Fall.
Main Songwriter/All Vocals/All Guitars
Steven Fennell worked on several projects of all genres over the last 30 years. Jeff and John Murphy from "Shoes" produced and released "Roc Sinatra " and Herb Eimerman's solo projects which influenced Steven in every aspect of his music career. The production style featured lyrical story telling, layered background vocals, unique guitar sounds and full body dynamic song structure that would eventually be the signature sound for what later became AFTER ALICE.
In my early twenties, a couple of friends and I formed a cover band and we began playing locally. Although, it was fun & profitable, I wanted to do more with music. I began writing original music around the age of 24 and recorded an EP with my cover band when I was 25 in Atlanta, GA. I went back to playing covers until I met Steve Fennell. We started recording songs immediately, & I knew this would be a project that would go well beyond anything I’ve done in the past. The creative influence that Steve has contributed to this project has allowed me to grow greatly as a musician. I am excited about the potential this project has and I can’t wait to see what the future of After Alice will bring.
After Alice is an Alternative/Indie/Power Pop/Rock/ band that is taking the music industry to a new level with there outstanding lead vocals, blended harmonies, classic guitars, addictive melody's with a unique driving force and edge that adds a new dimension to the industry's multi genre sound.
After Alice music industry market analysis.
Music Xray’s primary job is to find the needles in the haystack. A needle is any song or act deserving of being selected for any opportunity throughout the industry. Diagnostics insures we gather the information to enable us to do our best.
1. It tells you where your music stands compared to other music that may be competing for similar opportunities. It generates recommended next steps based on the industry and fan reaction. And perhaps most importantly, it shows you the likelihood your music will be selected for an opportunity via the site, assuming you employ a best-practices submission strategy.
2. It tells the industry where your music stands and how to find it. Because Diagnostics enables us to gather enough information about your music to make it easily searchable for industry professionals in our industry-only search & discovery engine called Needlestack. This increases the chances your music has of being discovered by industry professionals who conduct searches for music with specific characteristics, such as high production quality, interesting hooks, mood, topic, etc.
Music Xray observes every touch-point between many of the industry’s top professionals and the songs and acts they react to every day. We’ve been doing it for over 5 years and in that time we’ve accumulated a lot of data.
1) Yo Mama: 99% chance of success in the music industry
2) Mourning: 99% chance of success in the music industry
3) Love it: 99% chance of success in the music industry
4) 99 Gold: 99% chance of success in the industry
5) British: 99% chance of success in the music industry
Music Xray music professionals
Is an entrepreneur at the crossroads of music and technology. He pioneered the introduction of Hit Song Science into the music industry and followed up with Music Xray, the company he co-founded and serves as CEO.